You voted and GREEN it is! (This color is probably a better representation of the actual shirt color... in case you were wondering if we were going to glow in the dark!)
front "pocket" design
design on back-I used the verse that it seemed everyone was in agreement with, Ecclesiastes 4:9-10. We will be getting the Anvil brand shirts like our shirts from last year.
The shirts have been ordered and should be in our hands in about a week. They are $10. I will be taking up money Wednesday night, and plan to pick up (and pay) for the shirts by the weekend. We are getting Barbara team shirt as well. If you would like to chip in a little extra to help cover the cost of Barbara's shirt you are welcome to do so. Looking forward to next Saturday! -Teale

I am looking forward to the race too! The shirts are going to be so cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Can't wait. Looking forward to the race.
ReplyDeleteGreat...!
ReplyDeletehttp://alfrhnsby.blogspot.com